An independent French asset management company, Mandarine Gestion offers two distinct areas of expertise: European Equities and Asset Allocation.
Our business: the search for performance
Mandarine Gestion brings together specialists in investment management whose strengths lie in the independence of their analysis. This enables them to offer active conviction-based management that is not tied to market indices.
Our experts’ investment choices consequently always reflect their strongest convictions derived from their experience and in-depth analysis of companies and markets.
Our search for performance is based on rigorous management processes that include risk controls in all phases from the selection of investments to portfolio monitoring.
Recognised expertise available to all investors
Mandarine Gestion focuses on two areas of expertise:
- European equities Stock-picking: the selection of the best performing companies throughout Europe
- Asset Allocation: the development of management solutions that respond to your needs and constraints (flexible management, diversified management)
Our expertise is available to all investors: institutional investors, multi-management, private banking, wealth management, consultants and retail clients. The company also markets its products in a growing number of European countries, with over 30% of assets coming from international clients.
- Founded in 2008
- 4 billion euros in assets under management
- 35 employees including 10 fund managers
- Majority of the capital owned by executives and employees
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) authorisation n°GP08000008
- Depository/Valuation Agent: BNP Paribas Securities Services / BNP Paribas Fund Services
...and international clientele